Request for Proposals
CITY OF BOILING SPRING LAKES, NORTH CAROLINA
Robert Muse Memorial Park Redevelopment Project (Playgound, Site Amenities)
The City of Boiling Spring Lakes is seeking qualified contractors for the following two phase Parks & Recreation Trust Fund Redevelopment Project.
- Phase I Proposals due on or before 10:00 AM November 20, 2020.
- Notice to proceed issued by Purchase Order on December 1, 2020 with completion due within 30 days.
- Lump sum price to remove existing playground structure, independent play items, 2 bay swing, 2 basketball posts/goals and all boarders, store off site for approximately 120 days until site contractor reaches substantial completion of the park site. Project lay down area will be made available by owner approximately 1 mile from site.
- Phase II Proposals due on or before 10:00 AM December 22, 2020.
- Mandatory Pre-Bid meeting 10:00 AM, December 11, 2020 in City Hall Board Meeting Room.
- Notice of Award to be issued January 6, 2021 by Purchase Order for ordering of equipment.
- Expected Notice to Proceed for actual installation of equipment and amenities on March 22, 2021 with 30 days to Substantial Completion and 15 days to Final Completion.
Digital copies of the Plans and Documents may be obtained from the City of Boiling Spring Lakes website at www.cityofbsl.org/request-for-bids--muse-park. The Plans and Documents are also available and may be examined at the City of Boiling Spring Lakes Public Works Building located at 117 Garage Road (west of City Hall), Boiling Spring Lakes, NC 28461. Partial sets of Documents will not be available. Neither the Owner nor the Engineer will be responsible for full or partial sets of Documents, including any addenda, obtained from other sources. Persons requesting shipment of documents shall bear the additional, non-refundable cost of shipment.
Questions or additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org or (910) 363-0166
Tuesday, November 10, 2020 11:23:00 AM