The animal services division is responsible for enforcing all state and local laws, ordinances and resolutions relating to the care, custody and control of animals within the corporate limits of Boiling Spring Lakes.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Investigating cruelty or abuse cases.
- Impounding animals at large.
- Investigating bite cases.
- Educating the public on the importance of spaying and neutering pets and on good care of their pets.
- Canvassing the City to ascertain that all dogs are current on their rabies vaccines.
- Responding to calls involving wildlife that our native to our area
Lost and Found Pets
If a lost dog or cat that is turned in to or found by the City's Animal Services personnel, every effort is made to identify the owner and reunite the pet. In the event this is not possible, the animal is transferred to:
Brunswick County Animal Services
429 Green Swamp Road
Supply, NC 910.754.8204
Residents who are experiencing problems with feral, stray, or other animal problems are asked to contact the department by calling 910-363-0011.
See also our city ordinances pertaining to animals.