Parks & Recreation Update
- Due to Water Damage Caused By Hurricane Florence, the Community Center Remains Closed. Estimated re-opening October 22, 2018
- Parks & Recreation is currently hosting the following programs at The First Baptist Church of Boiling Spring Lakes (10/8 – 10/19):
- Fit 4 Life Senior Exercise (M,W,F @ 11am)
- T.O.P.S. / Take off Pounds Sensibly (Friday @ 11am)
- BSRI Nutritional Lunch (M,W,F @ 12:00pm) RSVP to 363-0018
- Senior Cards, Games & Rummikub (M,W,F @ 12:30pm)
- Out of School Activity Days (Every M-F) until Bolivia Elementary resumes classes. Advanced Registration Required.
- Before & After School program – Once Bolivia Elementary resumes classes
- Trunk or Treat WILL be held from 5:30-7:30 at Spring Lake Park on October 31st.
- Please like Boiling Spring Lakes Parks & Recreation on Facebook for additional details.
- Please Call 363-0018 for additional information
Monday, October 8, 2018 1:17:00 PM