The time has come again! School is starting August 17, 2020. The City of Boiling Spring Lakes is working hard to combine the best elements of camp, before school, after school along with virtual learning for the first 4.5 weeks of school and beyond if needed. We are happy to announce Fall Camp 2.0 with Virtual Learning will be open as of August 17th!
- Open to Bolivia & Southport Elementary Students
- Program Time 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Full or Part Time Options
- Full time (Monday - Friday ) $90 per week BSL Resident/Taxpayer or $110 per week Non BSL Resident
- Part Time (minimum enrollment 2 days per week) - $25 per day BSL Resident/Taxpayer or $35 per day non resident
- COVID-19 Youth Program Grants Available on a first come first serve basis for BSL Resident/Taxpayers.
- First Grant Application cycle open 5:00 PM on August 5th to 5:00 PM on August 9th
- Second Grant Application cycle opens 5:01 PM on August 9th
- With application approval grant will offset 50% of your weekly or daily fees for up to the first 4.5 weeks of school
- Application CLICK Here
- Program registration opens 7:00AM on Monday, August 10th.
- Online Registration only.
- We will process registration forms as they are received through our server link. Each form is time stamped to ensure fairness of registration.
- P&R staff will begin calling parents (approximately 10:00AM on 8/10) to confirm registration information and take your first week payment. No in person payments will be taken for week 1.
- Only 20 students (with a maximum of 5 non residents) per day will be accepted for the first two weeks of school. We will accept additional students as of 8/31 if deemed necessary and safe to do so.
- ALL children MUST pass daily health screenings, temperature checks and wear face coverings while in the building! If you or your child are not willing to comply with this requirements there is no need to register for Fall Camp 2.0.
- Registration Form HERE